Capturing 3D Reality at the push of a button
Leica Geosystems created the smallest, most easy-to-use imaging laser scanner in the world: the BLK360. At the same time, Autodesk created Autodesk ReCap Pro for mobile to remotely control all aspects of the data collection process. Reality? Consider it captured.
Small and Light
The BLK360 is 16.5cm tall, has a 10cm diameter, and weighs 1.2 kilos.
It is, easily, the smallest, lightest Imaging Laser Scanner available.
One Button Simplicity
Press the button to turn it on, press it agian to scan.
Watch yor progress in real time on an iPad Pro…or don’t: You can just press the button to scan and download your data later.
Judge me by my size, do you?
- 360,000 points/second / 60m range
- <3 min for complete fulldome scan and spherical image.
- 15.1 megapixel HDR 3-camera system w/LED flash support
- Integrated FLIR Longwave Infrared camera
- No cables. Connect to the iPad controller over a WiFi network, or use the BLK360 as a hot spot
Dust and Water Protected
- The BLK360 can be used both indoors and outside.
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating of 54
- Operating Temperature: +5°C to +40°C
iPad Pro with Recap 360 Pro
The controller for the BLK360 is an iPad Pro (not included) and every BLK360 comes with a 1-year Autodesk Recap 360 Pro subscription that includes the Recap 360 Pro app that Autodesk designed specifically for the BLK360 and the iPad Pro.