Panasonic FZ-M1 Tablet
Offering the power of a PC in the palm of your hand
Carlson recommends Panasonic’s fully-rugged 7″ Windows 8 Tablet for use with Carlson SurvPC
The Panasonic FZ-M1 is the world’s thinnest and lightest fully- rugged 7” Windows® tablet, built to enable mobile productivity without compromise. Powered by Windows® 8.1 Pro and a choice of two Intel® processors, the M1 with an Intel Coretm i5-4302Y Processor (Dual Core) features a long life, user-replaceable battery and a daylight-readable, high-sensitivity multi touchscreen for use with heavy gloves.
Bundled with Carlson SurvPC – the Windows- based data collection program – with the option of running with the Esri OEM program for use in the field. Or use in the office with any Carlson office software.
Rugged and Reliable
- MIL-STD-810G, 5’ Drop and All-weather IP65 Dust and Water- resistant Design
- User-replaceable Battery, Bridge Battery and Optional Long Life Battery
- USB 3.0, Optional NFC, Ethernet, Serial, SmartCard, Magnetic Stripe and Barcode Reader1
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Optional Dedicated GPS or 4G LTE Multi Carrier Mobile Broadband
- 3-year Warranty with Business Class Support