With SurvPC**, get the world’s most flexible & powerful data collection software on the PC platform
Like Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/robotic total stations. Carlson SurvCE and SurvPC are complete data collections systems for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GNSS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. SurvPC can be utilized on standard Windows PC computers such as ruggedized laptops.
SurvPC with the Esri OEM engine can load Esri maps and work native in the Esri GIS environment. Learn how.
And then click here to see a demonstration of how SurvPC works seamlessly with Esri.
- Increased hardware capability
- Increased virtual memory & ability to work with large sets of data
- Larger screen size & more convenient touch screen usage
- More processing & graphics power (with aerial photo overlays)
- Save directly to an Esri geodatabase with no import/export
- File formats compatible with Carlson office products (.fld, .flc, etc.)
- Import of MicroStation .dgn files and Import/Export of AutoCAD .dwg files is possible. Output to Excel for simple data management.
**Read how Carlson SurvPC Esri® OEM meets Norway Land Consolidation Court needs for field solution for property and land use measurement.
“…Carlson’s SurvPC offers CAD functions so close to the real thing you almost can’t distinguish the difference, which allows the user to work much like he or she would at their desk in the office.” Shawn Billings, LS, American Surveyor, read more.
Fill out form for more information