Leica Geosystems created the smallest, most easy-to-use imaging laser scanner in the world: the BLK360. At the same time, Autodesk created Autodesk ReCap Pro for mobile to remotely control all aspects of the data collection process. Reality? Consider it captured.
Small and Light
The BLK360 is 16.5cm tall, has a 10cm diameter, and weighs 1.2 kilos.
It is, easily, the smallest, lightest Imaging Laser Scanner available.
One Button Simplicity
Press the button to turn it on, press it again to scan.
Watch your progress in real-time on an iPad Pro…or don’t: You can just press the button to scan and download your data later.
Judge me by my size, do you?
- 360,000 points/second / 60m range
- <3 min for complete fulldome scan and spherical image.
- 15.1 megapixel HDR 3-camera system w/LED flash support
- Integrated FLIR Longwave Infrared camera
- No cables. Connect to the iPad controller over a WiFi network, or use the BLK360 as a hot spot
Dust and Water Protected
- The BLK360 can be used both indoors and outside.
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating of 54
- Operating Temperature: +5°C to +40°C
Fill out form for more information