Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD
Point cloud plug-on software
Fast, easy point cloud processing of Leica Nova MS60 laser scan data
Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD is for point cloud processing newcomers using Leica Nova MS60’s integrated laser scanning capability. This plug-in for AutoCAD and Civil 3D lets drafters and designers work with rich, 3D point clouds in a familiar CAD environment. It also provides simpler and more powerful tools for navigating point clouds and creating deliverables than native CAD capabilities.
The tools you need to quickly get it right
Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD makes it easy to create accurate deliverables. True Colour images from Leica Nova MS60, aligned to scans, provide powerful visual context. Intuitive orientation tools make working in 3D easy. Versatile clipping tools make subdividing scans into areas of interest fast and accurate. A robust set of «Virtual Surveying» features make accurate topographic drafting simple and fun.
Scan capabilities for a wide variety of applications
Take advantage of Leica Nova MS60’s scan capabilities. Whether you’re using Leica Nova MS60’s scanning capabilities for specific survey tasks or as valuable project QA, Leica MultiWorx lets you take full advantage of Leica Nova MS60’s rich point clouds and images to create better maps, profiles & cross-sections, contours, facade drawings, quantity surveys, as-built & detail surveys, and more.
Richer results from familiar workflows
Using traditional total station set up and traverse methods, Leica Nova MS60 also collects rich point clouds and informative images. In the office, simply adjust the field data using Leica Infinity or any other tool you prefer. Then, inside AutoCAD or Civil 3D, Leica MultiWorx lets you create even better, «higher-confidence» traditional deliverables.
Leica MultiWorx key features
- Integrated ribbon interface provides access to all MultiWorx commands in familiar AutoCAD\Civil 3D style
- User can select point cloud colourisation settings. This CAD window shows the point cloud in intensity Multi-Hue\Rainbow
- Panoramic TruSpace window includes background imagery from Leica Nova MS60 internal camera for increased comprehension
- In addition to the background images, the TruSpace window is showing the point cloud with the True Colour setting
- TruSpace window can be linked to the CAD window and used to easily manipulate the 3D viewpoint
Leica MultiWorx main features
Point Cloud Management
- Simplified opening of point cloud data; 3D limit boxes, slices, interactive visualisation of all size data sets
- Intensity mapping, true colour; limit boxes, slices
- TruSpace panoramic viewer: Select view point from keyplan; Drive CAD viewpoint from TruSpace; Quick limit box in CAD from single pick; Send point picks from TruSpace to CAD command; Includes background images
- Level of Detail (LOD) graphics, «Single pick» point cloud density control
- Automatically orientate UCS to walls and floors; UCS Orientation Support with a few simple picks on the point cloud; High point, low point and ground point SmartPick Snapping; Creation of COGO points on a user specified Points on a Grid; Project linework to Workplanes.